There’s nothing like it in Mendoza! Bring the kids, and have a family day at the finca. Mark your calendars! Join us the first Sunday of every month at Finca Ogawa for the Farmers’ & Artisans’ Market.
FROM THE GARDENS, ORCHARDS & HEN HOUSE
- Farm fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Fresh cut herbs & spices.
- Farm raised fresh eggs.
- Juicy Raspberries & Strawberries.
- Hot chili peppers!
FROM THE KITCHEN& PARRILLA:
take it home or enjoy a picnic in the finca with us!
- Olive oil.
- Gourmet herb breads ( Cocina Chief ).
- Fresh empanadas.
- Chorie pan fresh from the grill.
- Traditional Pasta Frola tortas.
LOCAL ARTISANS :
You will have the opportunity to meet the artists and buy directly from them. Limited to 10 artists.
Mediums include Metal, Wood, Leather, and Glass.
Each month we will host a Tasting and Degustation of the various local Valle de Uco wineries.
ACTIVITIES FOR ALL:
- Horse back rides in the local countryside.
- Rent a mountain Bike.
- Ride a horse drawn sulky.